HERE IS WHY REBATE FUNDING OFTEN MAKES SENSE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES NEEDING WORKING CAPITAL:
1. PERSONAL CREDIT IS NEVER AN ISSUE: If a business owner has less than perfect (or even poor) personal credit it will not affect their ability to get rebate funding for their business. With rebate funding, there is no personal credit pull for the business owner. The entire credit decision is made off of the verification of a business's operational status, combined with time in business and the business's credit scores on Dun & Bradstreet, Experian and PayNet.
2. CURRENT OR RECENT CASH FLOW PROBLEMS WILL NOT BE AN ISSUE: Often times when a business is in a low cash flow period even non-traditional funding sources will either deny or severely limit the amount of funding that will be made available to that business. With rebate funding a business's current cash flow will not be taken in to account when making a credit decision. In some cases financial's (business tax returns) may be required; but most of the time a business's credit and operational history will be enough to get fully approved for rebate funding.
3. PAYMENTS ARE MADE MONTHLY OVER A 60 MONTH TERM: With Rebate Funding you will never have a daily or weekly repayment structure. Payments will always be monthly. In most cases you can choose either direct withdrawal or invoicing to pay by check. There will also be no prepayment penalty, as all transactions are done off of a non amortized factor rate interest and not APR.
4. THE STRUCTURE OF THE TRANSACTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE: The funding your business receives is a rebate (of up to 50% of the sale price) back from a vendor (a seller of IT technology equipment) within our exclusive network. The equipment will be an overstocked, new in the box, last generation piece of enterprise class IT technology equipment. As rebates are considered to be a part of the sale price, they are not taxable or considered income for the business. If your business is approved, the actual financing will be done from a bank that will issue your business a corporate only lease credit line for the purpose of buying equipment from one of our network vendors. The vendor will prepare all financing arrangements with a major bank or leasing provider. Upon your business's approval and e-signing of necessary docs the vendor will, once paid by the bank, send your business the technology equipment and rebate check to your business's location via second day air. The rebate check and equipment will arrive the same day in two separate packages. Each transaction usually takes 7 to 10 business days from start to finish. The structure of the lease will be 60 months, with no down payment, and a $1 buyout. This makes the transaction tax deductible under IRS Code 179 as a "Capital Lease". Ask your business accountant for the details. Could your business use a tax deduction of between $40,000 and $100,000 (or more) this year? If so, then rebate funding may be a viable option for your business.
5. THE STRUCTURE OF THE TRANSACTION WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH ANY OTHER FINANCIAL TRANSACTION: Rebate funding as a transaction type stands alone in it's own category. This means that it will not interfere with any other type of cash financing that your business is attempting to secure. If your business applies for a bank loan, SBA backed loan, line of credit, merchant cash advance, or MCA consolidation, rebate funding will not interfere. This is because from a UCC lien perspective the transaction shows as an equipment lease (from a lease line of credit). In addition, the funding your business receives is a rebate check from an IT equipment dealer (one of our network vendors). Therefore, it does not show as a direct deposit or wire to your business bank account, which is the way a typical business funding usually appears.
6. THE TYPE OF TRANSACTION MAY SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS'S CREDIT AS YOU PAY: The financial agreement will be a non personally guaranteed lease line of credit with a 60 month term. Therefore, each payment that your business makes will automatically report to most of the major business credit reporting agencies. This means that after 6 months to one year of on time payments, that your business's credit scores may get to a level that will open up doors for more traditional types of business financing.
7. APPLYING HAS ZERO COST AND IS EASY: If you believe that your business can benefit from rebate funding it will cost you nothing to apply. There is no obligation, and there are no upfront fees. All it takes is a one page application that requires only business information (no social security number or personal owner information) and a 10 to 15 minute phone call. It is possible to have a complete approval in as fast as one business day.
YOUR BUSINESS WILL LIKELY QUALIFY FOR REBATE FUNDING IF IT MEETS ALL OF THE FOLLOWING 5 CRITERIA:
1. YOUR BUSINESS IS OVER 4 YEARS OLD: If your business is over 4 years old, has been registered with the Secretary of State for at least that long, and has been operating under the same tax ID number for that length of time (4 years or longer), then it may qualify for rebate funding. It also must meet the other criteria listed here.
2. YOUR BUSINESS HAS SUFFICIENT ESTABLISHED REPORTING BUSINESS CREDIT: If your business has a credit history over 2 years old that is reporting to Dun & Bradstreet (with a Paydex score of over 68), and is also reporting to Experian Business, and is considered "Low Risk" by both bureaus, then it will likely qualify for rebate funding. If there are any equipment or vehicle leases or financing, in addition to being in a "Low Risk" category with D & B and Experian Business, then it may help to qualify your business for a higher amount. After you fill out our one page, no obligation application and have verbally discussed the program with one of our coordinators to determine your level of interest, we would then run your Dun & Bradstreet and Experian Business reports free of charge to you. After we run those reports we would let you know what amount your business would pre-qualify for on a lease line of credit.
NOTE: Your business may have more credit reporting than you are aware of. This happens all the time.
3. YOUR BUSINESS HAS NEVER BEEN IN BANKRUPTCY: If your business has never filed for any type of bankruptcy, and if it has the necessary established credit listed above, it may qualify for rebate funding. Personal bankruptcies do not matter as long as they are not tied to your current business.
4. YOUR BUSINESS HAS NO JUDGMENTS AGAINST IT: If your business has no judgments against it and if it has the necessary established credit, then it may qualify for rebate funding.
5. YOUR BUSINESS MUST BE A REAL, OPERATING, BRICK AND MORTAR BUSINESS: If your business has a verifiable address that is not a mailbox or UPS store suite, and if it has a 4 year or longer operating history and the necessary established business credit, then it may qualify for rebate funding. Call us or use the contact form to send us your contact information and we will get back to you ASAP.
7828 Haven Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, California 91730
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Copyright © 2018 Global Expansion Consulting Services, INC - All Rights Reserved. GECS is not a lender or financial institution.